1. How do I return/exchange my order?
For any return/exchange requests, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order.
For returns, mention your name, order number and the reason why you’d like to return an item.
For exchanges, mention your name, order number and the size required.
Please check our Returns & Exchanges policy for more details.
2. Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you can cancel your order within 24 hours of placing it.
3. I paid cash on delivery. So, how will I get my refund?
Once your refund request has been processed and approved, an email regarding the amount will be sent to you.
You must reply to this email with your bank details, IFSC code and the account holder’s name.
After receiving these details and conducting a quality check, we will initiate the refund process.
4. How long until my order is refunded/exchanged?
While we strive to finish the return/exchange process as quickly as possible, it may take some time to pick up the order from the address to which we originally delivered.
Once we receive the product and conduct a thorough quality check, we will initiate the return/exchange process.
5. Can I modify my delivery address after placing an order?
Yes, you can modify your address within 24 hours of placing the order. You can raise such a request by WhatsApp messaging or calling us on +919636529512.
6. Can I open and inspect my order before accepting delivery?
By placing an order with Savi, you’re also trusting our team and work ethic. So be assured that we will dispatch what you order.
Of course, mistakes are inevitable and sometimes, there may be a mix-up. In such cases, we suggest placing a return/exchange request after unboxing your order post-delivery.
7. Do I get free delivery on all orders?
Yes, you do! This incentive is a part of the Savi Magic.
8. Are there any additional charges while paying cash on delivery?
No, there aren’t.
9. Money was deducted from my bank account but the order was not placed. What shall I do?
10. Do I have to make an account to shop from Savi?
You are free to shop from Savi as a guest but if you make an account on our website, you will be eligible for a 10% discount on your first-ever order with us, plus MANY MORE shopping benefits.
11. Does Savi ship internationally?
Yes, we export our products internationally through distribution partnerships with wholesalers.
12. Do Savi sizes conform to international norms?
There are no true international norms for clothing because every company tends to have its own sizing standards. Please refer to our Size Chart to know more.
The best approach is to take your own measurements and compare them to our measurement charts.
13. How can I check the status of my order?
You will receive an email or some other form of a message from our delivery partner after placing your order. This email shall contain the tracking link which you can use to anticipate the delivery of the product.
Feel free to contact the delivery partner for more information.
14. What to do when an item that I want is Out Of Stock?
We make every effort to keep all products in stock. However, there may be times when unexpected demands exceed our supply.
In such cases, you can add an OOS (Out of stock) product to your wishlist and keep checking whether it’s back in stock or not.
There is also a ‘Notify Me’ option. When you click on it and enter your email address, we will promptly email you about a product’s availability.
15. Will everything ship together?
This depends on the number of products you have ordered from one order ID. If you order from a single order ID, then they will be delivered together.
Otherwise, they will reach you separately.
16. What are the shipping costs for international orders?
This depends on the area or country we are delivering to.
17. What currency will my order be billed in if I pay from a credit/debit card?
Your order will be billed in the currency of your debit/credit card. All the prices shown on our website are in INR (Indian National Rupee).